The rules to the Blogger recognition award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Share two pieces of advice for new bloggers!
5. Choose 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to ￼
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. Provide the link to the post you created.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED
Over the years I have always had a blog. I can’t remember when I technically started blogging but it was about ten or fifteen years ago. So like 2007 maybe even earlier. I would start a blog but wouldn’t really stick with it and then make a new one. I wish I had stuck with at lest one of them. But this last three years I told myself no more, im sticking to one. Even if I write something a few times a month. I started one three years ago while my husband was overseas and I would write about makeup mostly. Then this year I wanted to change my name, the whole package of my blog but couldn’t change the url. So I made this blog, and its staying. I even bought a domain.
TWO PIECES OF ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
- Write about what you want to write about. You don’t have to stick to one subject. Dont worry about being perfect.
- Join social media. Be active on it. Plug your self. Twitter has helped my blog grow so much since I started using it more. Its unbelievable.
Here are my nominations..
I hope you enjoyed reading about how my blog started and my advice to new bloggers.